Sunday, March 22, 2009

you know what?

So finally.. i fell into the temptation to start a blog lol. I have no life haha -.- anywaysss, i always read peoples blogs and stuff and its heaps interesting just seeing peoples daily lives, fashion sense, emotions yadda yadda... so i decided to start one :) I doubt it will be entertaining or anything since its only something to waste my time on when im on the computer.

ANYWAYSSS, today me and john ( my boyfriend) went to help out tristan and his future wifeeee move into their new home. Im proud of tristan :) starting a new life with his future wife and soon a new baby!!!!! how EXCITING!!! gonna spoil him to deathhh! ( when i have $$$). I was nice to watch them settle in and to see how happy they were that they are living together in their own house. I can't wait 'til the day that I have my own house with my boyfriend/husband :)...

Hm, what else ?? ... Oh yeah, i talked to my dad today, his in Afghanistan with the army atm and yeah he told me his going on a mission tomorrow... he was pretty upset, not knowing whats going to happen there and how long it is going to be for. So that was pretty upsetting yeah :'(

Anyways that is all for today!

x